As everyone knows I started a little tradition many years ago about getting a dated ornament for the Christmas tree, I always try to get one that represents something from the past year. Katie is continuing this tradition and bought her first one for her and Jacob. Katie & Jacob had to place their first ornament together on the tree together, this was very humorous to watch.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
First Christmas Ornament
As everyone knows I started a little tradition many years ago about getting a dated ornament for the Christmas tree, I always try to get one that represents something from the past year. Katie is continuing this tradition and bought her first one for her and Jacob. Katie & Jacob had to place their first ornament together on the tree together, this was very humorous to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Awwww!!!! so sweet!!!!
I am SO EXCITED you have a blog!!!!! We will look forward to seeing lots and LOTS of Jacob pictures (Jacob, make sure these women do a better job of updating than your aunt jacky does!!!) ;)
There is my cute little man. And yes I know I am bad about updating...heck I am luck to check my e-mail these days. It has been a long rough year but this little man defiantly was a shining light in the midst of all of it.
HI JACKY!!!! ;)
Post a Comment